Curved boots for Spiral Duct
What is a curved boot?
A curved boot is a branch fitting that forms part of a ventilation duct run. It is used when a ventilation duct run branches of another duct run.
The leading edge on the fitting creates a less turbulent air flow into the duct due to the 45 degree leading edge at the front of the duct branch.
- Design allows air to be moved with less resistance than a pressed saddle.
- If the application requires another fitting e.g. bend to be fitted to the curved boot, a female coupler will be required.
- All curved boots are designed to slip into spiral pipe (male) and have a small flange to enable fixing onto the larger diameter spiral pipe run (secure using recommended fixing methods).
- Manufactured from high quality gavanised steel.
- DW144 compliant.
- Standard sizes are listed, please contact us for custom sizes.