Skip to content
Pressed & fabricated saddles for spiral duct.
- A pressed / fabricated saddle is used to branch off a main duct run.
- Used in applications where air flow rates are not critical, for applications where air flow rates are required to meet specified measurements see Curved Boots.
- Circular end has a male connection to fit directly into circular spiral ducting (secure using recommended fixing methods).
- Flange sizes may vary depending on availability.
- Standard sizes are listed, for custom sized pressed saddles, please contact us.