Circular Spiral Duct
Circular Spiral Duct has female ends therefore fittings i.e. bends, reducers, weathering cowls and the like will slip directly into the spiral ducting.
- Manufactured from light gauge galvanised mild steel.
- Available in 3m and 1.5m lengths.
- Manufactured with an air tight lock-formed seam conforming to DW/144. (DW/144 defines specifications for sheet metal ductwork for low, medium and high pressure/velocity air systems. The publications 180 pages cover ductwork application, materials, classification and air leakage; define the technical information to be provided by system designers to ductwork contractors; and look in detail at rectangular, circular, and flat oval ductwork.)
- Suitable for high, medium and low pressure applications.
- Stainless steel tube and fittings available on special order.
- Full range of fittings and accessories from bends, reducers, flat shoes, spigots, single blade balancing dampers, volume control dampers, access doors etc. are also available for purchase through our website.
Spiral to Spiral Connections
PLEASE NOTE – For a Spiral to Spiral connection a male coupler will be required.
We manufacture our own spiral duct and can fulfil large orders. We hold a large stock at our three branches, however during busy periods sometimes demand overtakes supply. Should you wish to make a large order (100 lengths or above) please contact us for lead times.
Flat Oval Duct
We can offer a full range of flat oval duct which is available on request please contact us for a quote.
We can offer deliveries through out the Southeast and London on our own fleet of 10 vans. For orders that are a bit further out we can quote competitive carriage charges (we only pass carriage charges on from our network of couriers). Carriage charges will depend on the size of the order and these charges will be clearly itemised on our quotation. We endeavour to keep these charges at a minimum as much as possible.
Protect your installation from dust and debris
Our dust protective film is a cost effective solution to prevent the ingress of dust and debris into your installation.