Vent-Axia Sentinel Totus 2 Mini Commercial MVHR Unit.
Ideal in applications where rooms are used intermittently. The Sentinel Totus 2 mini can monitor occupancy and respond to the ventilation demands of a room adjusting atmosphere accordingly. A range of sensors of controls are available that can monitor carbon dioxide levels, temperature humidity or air quality.
Features of the Totus 2 Mini by Vent-Axia:-
- Designed to operate at airflows of up to 650m³/hr at 150 Pa.
- Fitted with high efficiency low energy EC/DC motor technology.
- ERP 2015 compliant fans.
- Recovers up to 90% of extracted energy.
- The Sentinel Totus² range is fully compliant with both Part F and L UK building regulation requirements.
- 90% heat exchange efficiency independently tested to EN 308.
- Inbuilt automatic frost protection.
- Low standby power 0.6watts (PIR activation).
- Monitors occupancy and responds to the ventilation demands of a room.
- The units contain heaters, which automatically prevent the heat recovery unit from freezing. These can also be used to top up the air temperature to the room.
Typical applications for the Sentinel Totus 2 Mini:-
- A network of hotel rooms/bathrooms flats or apartments that are used for limited periods such as mornings or evenings.
- Schools classrooms that are occupied by a variable number of people. Sensors can keep CO2 levels within prescribed limits.
- Office environments which have a variable number of staff and visitors that when occupied must meet prescribed airflow rates.
Sentinel Totus 2 Mini D-ERV Technical Specification
|Tech Data||Totus 2 Mini|
|Airflow (nominal)||650m³/hr @ 150 Pa|
|AC Voltage Input||220-240 V ac (Single phase)|
|AC Frequency input||50/60 Hz nominal|
|Supply fuse or Cct Breaker||16 A|
|Rated Current||12 A|
|Rated Power||1825 W|
|Total Fan Power (max.)||325 W|
|Total Frost Heat (max.)||1.5 kW|
|Power (standby)||0.6 W|
|DC Voltage Output||24 V dc (18-30 V dc) at 350 mA (max.) for switches & sensors|
|IP rating - Unit||IPX4|
|IP rating commissioning interface||IP42|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing) - weatherproof unit option|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
|Storage Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Condensate Pump||12 m max head, 25 m max hoizontal distance, but 150 max head X distance|