Pressed & Fabricated saddles for spiral duct.
Pressed or fabricated saddles to suit a full range of circular duct diameters.
- A pressed saddle is a machine made branch.
- A fabricated saddle is made by a skilled metal worker.
- Used in applications where air flow rates are not critical, for applications where air flow rates are required to meet specified measurements see Curved Boots.
- Circular end has a male connection to fit directly into circular spiral ducting (secure using recommended fixing methods).
- Flange sizes may vary depending on availability.
- Duct saddles engineered from mild galvanised steel.
- Ducting saddles are easy to instal on spiral duct (use recommended fixing methods)
- AØ and is the size of the duct that the saddle is coming off.
- BØ is the size of the duct that you wish to branch onto.
- Please note: Due to the high turn over of this product flange sizes may vary.
What size pressed & fabricated saddles are available?
We offer a range of duct saddles for the following diameters.
80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm, 224mm, 250mm, 280mm, 300mm, 315mm, 355mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm.
We can also fabricate saddles to suit your individual requirments.